Complement Family Pack - Subscription
Complement™ brings together, in one place, the three essential nutrients that are missing from a reasonably diverse, whole food plant-based diet — it's everything you need to complement your diet, and nothing you don't.
Please note that we'll deliver your Complement every two months, in order to minimize our environmental impact (50% less packaging and 50% less resources for transportation, and not to mention the pollution)!
Each daily serving contains:
- Vitamin B12: 1,000 mcg (methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin D3: 2,000 IU of the only truly vegan D3 available (Vitashine)
- Omega-3s: 300 mg of DHA sourced from lab-grown algae to ensure purity
My entire family is benefiting from Complement!
I have only been using it for about 2 weeks so far, but I love the taste, it's easy to use, and I'm feeling great! 5 stars!
Convenient and easy to use. Will need to see the results of a blood test for effectiveness.
Complement is so easy to take. I love getting the benefits of Complement in a spray form. It can even be used in place of a salad dressing. The taste is pleasant. Keep up the great work Alpine Organics!
It's been easy to get addicted to the Complement spray. It meets my vitamin B-12
and D-3 needs and supplies me with necessary omegas as I enjoy my varied plant based eating, Pretty simple, no gigantic supplements to swallow and an almost invisible taste on my daily berries and oatmeal. Who could ask for anything more?
I loved taking complement until I found out that I am allergic to some of the ingredients in it. I'm hoping my allergies go away so I can start taking it again
I LOVE Complement - what it provides and what it doesn't - which is why my rating is 5 stars. However, there are some things to be aware of:
- It requires refrigeration. This isn't a problem for me 97% of the time, but it is something to keep in mind when traveling, etc.
- It doesn't taste the best. It has never really bothered me at all, especially since I spray it towards the back of my mouth or under my tongue, but it really bothered my fiancé.
Even considering those two points, I still rate this 5 stars for its nutritional contents and quality!